Thursday, September 12, 2013

If i could be anywhere in the world doing anything i wanted i would

   If i could  be anywhere in the world it be the mall in Milan, Italy. One reason i would like to go to Italy is because it is one of the fashion capitol of the world. I said  the mall because it has always been a place a relaxation and euphoria   for me. I feel as if  the mall abroad we give me a better sense of style  not just the same  style i see in American fashion shows and  magazines. Italy also has a lot to offer during there fashion week unlike  American fashion week  they have several  through  out  the year. During my my time in Italy i will get to taste there foods in there food court very exotic  . I would also love it if the had a fashion district near the Mediterranean sea this would be the idea destination destination  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment