Thursday, October 31, 2013

Educational Shackles

 My response to Carolyn Hax article on  " Education:  Shackles or Freedom" is that I agree with her. She  states that  blowing of   work my seem like a good idea,but in all actuality you're only hurting yourself in the long run.  You're   hurting yourself because you're making  yourself  ignorant to knowledge that is readily available you .  She  also  states that your limiting yourself  to  certain job opportunities which will lead to poverty.   You want the  best for  yourself , do everything to make  you as  sharp as possible.   Teachers are not  teaching things that wont help you or add to  you. I want to become successful .I want to do all my  work. I don't want  to  be ignorant.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, we have to be sharp to be successful in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is motivating! I agree, and I think that ignorance is definitely a barrier in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that doing all the work will become successful in education.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you when you say you don't want to be ignorant because without an education your more likely going to be an ignorant person. But with an education you will have more knowledge.

    ReplyDelete