Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How i Approch Timed Essays

  When it comes to  doing  a stressful task, such as a timed  essay. I do a few simple things.  First I get all the self doubting energy and turn it into a can do attitude. Second I brainstorm topics and opinions . Third I make a quick outline. Fourth I focus on the body paragraph because those are the most  lengthiest paragraphs. Also they are the most challenging for me because  I can tend to stray from the topic if im not careful. After that I do three sentence intoduction and conclusion. finally I proofread and then print out a copy and proofread.

5 comments:

  1. I love your attitude and your approach to the essay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said you will change your self doubting energy. That's something I can relate to doing. It really helps to get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to transform my negativity into positive energy before every class lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you admitted that a timed essay was stressful. But that you were going to keep a positive attitude

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like you're going to ace that final essay good strategy

    ReplyDelete